Friday, June 5, 2015

You Make Me Melt...


Are you ready to join us over at Bizzy Bec's for our June Challenge - "Anything Goes"? I can't wait to see what you create!

Today I christened a few new stamps - well, new as in unused but I've had them for a while...I seem to have a few in my "Must Have" pile that are unused...oops! Oh well, I've justified their purchase now! :)

I have used:
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - spun sugar, picked raspberry, broken china, brushed corduroy and shabby shutters

MFT: Stamps and dies: You're the sweetest

Darkroom Door stamps: plaid and criss cross

Please check out the blog to see what the DT girls have created. Truely inspiring.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle just wanted drop bye and thank you for your lovely comment re my card for Bec's challenges...also I am loving your creation and blog and have joined up as a new follower...cheers. {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh and I see you are another Aussie, awesome, even more reason to join up.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments.
Hugs
Michelle