Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy New Home



Hi Everyone
 
 
Can you believe it's November already???!!! Time is flying by. This month at Bizzy Bec's it's my turn to choose a theme! I chose the theme
 
"Just a Tag"
 
Yep, as simple as that...just a tag. Here I have made my tag with the Magnolia stamps called "Scooter Tilda" and "Edwin's House". I used paper and embellishments from Card Kit 9. I love these card kits and they are available over at Bizzy Bec's online store. I have had a go at water colouring my image, a skill I need to keep practicing, but I have a great teacher who hasn't given up on me just yet!
 
This tag was made for my in laws who have just bought a new house down south....and somehow we've been conned into painting the house!!! haha
 
Head on over to the blog to check out what the other DT girls have done. You'll be truly inspired!
 
Michelle xoxox

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments.
Hugs
Michelle