Sunday, May 5, 2013

Delight


Hello Hello Hello

Well it's come to the end of the school holidays for me and it's back to work on Monday :( Have had a great time with friends and family and we even managed to sneak a couple of days down south on a farm this week.

Last week I was lucky enough to get some time with a couple of friends for crafty fun, which included me making this month's challenge card for Bizzy Becs.

The theme is PURPLE and BLING (by DT gal Sally)

I have used a Magnolia image called "Dancing Queen Tilda" and this gorgeous Memory Box Die called Bingham Heart. (P.S...go check out the new pre-order Memory Box Dies!!! TO-DIE-FOR!!!)

I hope to see all of you enter this months challenge and win a fabulous prize.
Head on over to the Bizzy Bec's Blog and check out all the other DT creations.

See you soon...

Michelle xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments.
Hugs
Michelle